Fits Can-Am Commander
Base model top with stereo equipment: $1445.00. Shown here with optional equipment installed.
Custom Light Configurations
Contact us to specify your own custom lighting configuration. Your pre-selected custom light configuration allows ProBox to run extra CNC millwork to hide all wires, switches and switchplates, thereby maintaining a professional factory look. The extra CNC millwork package is not offered on tops sold without lighting.
The ProBox Top is extremely rigid and can tolerate repeated abuse. All ProBox tops can endure maximum wind speeds of 100+ mph while being hauled to and from your favorite riding destination.
The Can-Am top is constructed from multiple layers of 1/2", waterproof, ultralite fiberglass composite, then sealed with our ProBox Armor Coating. Each piece of the ultralite fiberglass composite is made up of two layers of woven fiberglass fabric and three layers of counter strand. The outer rim has three laminated pieces creating 15 layers for added strength and enabling it to withstand hard hitting blows that may come from overhead.
The specific design of our fiberglass composite top, with its engineered air space cavity and the 6 1/2" "injection woven" woofer with aluminum dome tweeter built-in 2-way crossovers ensures greater clarity in the midrange and crispness in the highs. Nothing Rocks like a ProBox!
Cleaning the roof system is no problem. Simply close all marine covers and power wash the complete roof system—speakers and all. Be safe, have fun and enjoy the best roof system on the market.
Can-Am Top Specs/Equipment:
- Flip-down, detachable faceplate, front auxiliary input, MP3/WMA/AAC playback, USB 1-wire for iPod® and MP3 players, integrated Tune Tray, satellite radio and HD Radio™ ready (satellite tuner sold separately). Upgrade option: Sony DSX-S310BTX Bluetooth
- Auxiliary input
- Wireless remote
- (4) ProBox marine component speakers make an outstanding addition to your sound system. The ProBox 6 1/2” woofer (not coaxial) is rugged, waterproof and accompanied with a mid-range tweeter. (2-speaker component system)
- Built in 12 volt amplified antenna
- Plastic marine cover
- Quick release 4-pin power connector
- (8) pre-drilled holes to locate and attach the bar tube clamps to roll bar (hardware included)
- Dome light
- Compatible with ATV/UTV aftermarket accessories
- One year warranty. Original receipt from date of purchase required for warranty work.
- "Tree slides" side rail protection
- Vision X LED lights
Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.